The BEST Core Functional Fitness Training Module-By-Module Breakdown
- MODULE #1: INTRODUCTION TO CORE FUNCTIONAL FITNESS & FUNCTIONAL MOVEMENT: Why Core Functional Fitness? What Are CFF Components? What Does Core Functional Fitness Mean? What Is Health To You? And, Four Essentials To Consider When Assessing A Student.
- MODULE #2: SYSTEMS OF THE BODY: Get an overview and understanding of all the body’s systems as they apply to our overall health, function and movement, including the lymphatic, cardiovascular, digestive, excretory, immune, integumentary, endocrine, muscular, skeletal, nervous, reproductive, and energetic systems.
- MODULE #3: UNDERSTANDING YOUR FOUNDATION: Learn what your core REALLY consists of, such as your local and global core muscles, large skeletal muscles, the stabilizing muscles of the back and spine, and the line of your core.
- MODULE #4: FUNCTIONAL MOVEMENT MECHANICS: What makes something functional? Learn proper breathing and posture analysis for CFF. Understand the three planes of motion and analyze your feet pronation and supination.
- MODULE #5: PELVIC FLOOR TRAINING: Learn all about the muscles and exercises of the pelvic floor.
- MODULE #6: TEACHING LANGUAGE: Get tips for functional cueing, helpful core-based cues, words NOT to use to describe the core, questions for a functional, critical-thinking mind-body instructor, and how to create a non-intimidating class.
- MODULE #7: MINI-BALL ETIQUETTE: How to blow up your ball, and arm variations for the small ball.
- MODULE #8: DISCOVERING YOUR CORE EXERCISES: Pelvic Tilts, Abdominal Bracing, Small Ball Prep, Small Ball Extension, Small Ball Up-Down, Small Ball Open-Close, and Small Ball Oblique Pull
- MODULE #9: WARRIOR EXERCISES: Footwork, Functional Warrior, Lateral Bend, Lateral Reach, Reverse Functional Warrior, Folded Warrior II
- MODULE #10: STANDING EXERCISES: Functional Squat, Functional Squat Lateral Reach, Functional Hip Release Series, Core Pump, Functional Chair, Functional Chair With Ball, Reverse 100 With Small Ball, Rolling Oblique Side Bend
- MODULE #11: PRONE FLOOR WITH SMALL BALL: Prone Extension, Lower Body Lift & Hamstring Curl
- MODULE #12: SUPINE WORK WITH SMALL BALL: Heel Drops, Hip Tips, Bridging With The Ball, Bridge Marching, Bridging Hip Press, Psoas Release
- MODULE #13: TABLE & PLANK EXERCISES: Stretching Cat, Core Energy, Table Twist With Small Ball, Plank With Small Ball
- MODULE #14: OBLIQUE EXERCISES: Oblique Sidelying Etiquette & Beginner Movement, Oblique Hover, Side Plank Lift & Lower, One Arm Side Pushup
- MODULE #15: TESTING: After going through all of these modules at YOUR PACE, you can select to take and submit your answers to a brief, 10-20 question test. Successfully passing the test with an 85% or higher will earn you a Core Functional fitness Level 1 Certificate of Completion. Should you ever desire to become a certified teacher of Core Functional Fitness, you would use this certificate as proof to apply for Level 2 training.
PLUS These Bonuses
Enjoy these additional bonus plus a surprise (but you won't know what that is until later):
- BONUS #1: 69-page Core Functional Fitness – Functional Foundations Manual
- BONUS #2: Recorded Q&A Sessions with Hope Zvara
Don’t Take My Word For It
My first recommendation of course would be to take it in person but that option is not always available. Whether in person or on-line, this is a must take no matter what modality of fitness/exercise you currently participate in or teach. There is great value in learning about your body and how it moves and also how it stabilizes, whether you are teaching or taking classes.
Valerie Hickman, Wisconsin
LMT, E-RYT200, CFF, www.facebook.com/inspiresolutionsllc
Sarah Treadwell, Australia
Will Masters, Wisconsin
Avid Student of Yoga and Fitness
Here's Exactly What You'll Get Inside
Core Functional Fitness -
- 14 modules of step-by-step instruction as lecture, application and exercises
- Certificate of completion and the opportunity to continue toward teacher certification with Hope Zvara
- BONUS 60-page PDF foundational manual for your ongoing reference and application
- BONUS recordings of CoreXpert Q&A sessions with Hope Zvara
Still Not Sure?
No Worries. Our Product Comes With A
30 Day Money-Back Guarantee!
I'm ready to prove everything I claim. Access Core Functional Fitness right now, and see it for yourself within the next 30 DAYS. If you believe my training does not live up to any of the claims I've stated here, I don't want your money, and I'll give every penny back to you. No hassles and we can part as friends. 100% Money-Back Guaranteed.